CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Birthday girl...

Happy Monday!!
I am trying to get back into my scrapping and blogging...
I have not been in the "mood" to upload and blog.
I hope to find some mojo...Sophia is coming over today so
hopefully my creative bones come back.
Here is a layout I did a couple of weeks ago.
This is from my daughters 22nd birthday (last year)
I had the basic layout done months ago...I just couldn't
find any mojo to complete it.

Here is a close up...
This is so very different from my usual layouts.
I used up my grung from Tim Holtz (love it) and
bling I've had forever!

I had help with this layout from my sweet friend
Monique...I love her style.

I have a few challenges I want to get to from last week
and this week. I hope to get a card or two done this
week and a few more layouts.
Have a fabulous day!
~hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

amazing layout! the picture just doesn't do the layout justice. had a great day today... as always!