CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Save the Date...

Happy Saturday!!
It is raining and freezing here!! I will be in my pj's all day!!
I hope to get some scrapping done! and play in some card challenges.
Yesterday my sweet friend Sophia came over...
she is getting married in September and wanted
save the date cards. she couldn't find anything she really
loved and didn't want to spend a lot of money...
So...we sat in my scraproom and this is what I came up with.
Her colors are black, pink and white (of course her husband
to be wants more black than pink...fingers crossed that
he likes these). I got the basic idea online and then made
it my own! :) Sophia was pleased...she loved it.

Most of it I did on the computer. The amperstamp is from
a stamp I got at Joanns, the date stamp is from CTMH and
I used some pink chalk.
Well, have a great day crafting!!
~Hugs Pat~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

we BOTH loved it! your save-the-date card was a BIG hit in the Galluzzo/Segovia house. your card is the card we're going with. can't wait to start working on them with you. thank you for the magical card! love you!