CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
I had a great time snow boarding in Mammoth this weekend!!
My new favorite thing to do!!
Here is a layout I finished up this morning...I bought this
kit from my friend Cheryl (she is a very talented Scrapbooker)
I love this paper and the layout design!!

This was a super easy kit...she cut everything out all I
had to do was ink and add pictures!!

These pictures are from Christmas...so as you can
see I am getting caught up!!

Hope you all have a great day!!
I have lots of cleaning this morning and I must get
back into my workout routine and then I plan on
scrapping the afternoon away!!
~Hugs Pat~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

wonderful layout! sad we didn't get together today, but maybe later this week.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout!