CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo 183

Mojo Monday on Thursday?
I have been slacking this week...I did get a couple more
layouts done (pictures soon). I have taken
a break on my card making only because I am trying to
get back on trac with my scrapping.
Anyway, here is card I made for my sweet and super smart
nephew... he is in the gifted honors program at school.
He got his report card...straight A's!!!
I am so proud of him!! So, to keep him motivated
and let him know how special and proud of him
I am of him I made this using this weeks mojo sketch
and I will be adding a little cash for him to enjoy!!!

You can go here to play along in this weeks challenge.
I hope to be back tomorrow with some layouts.
Have a great day!
~hugs Pat~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Olena said...

What an adorable card! Olena

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling!

Sophie said...

lovely card! i hope Jared enjoyed the cash too...lol.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awwww he is sooooo cute!!