CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Another sneak peek...

I have been a very busy girl...
If I keep up with this pace I should be caught up with my
scrapping in no time!
I am LOVING the new paper packs and the workshops
on the go!
This layout is from Typeset workshop on the go
(bonus layout) I changed a couple of things and
added the buttons.
Everything is from CTMH.

I used my new CTMH cricut cartridge to cut out
the scalloped squares, the stars and all the little
circles with the stamped letters.

I also added brads to my layout.

I will be crafting all day today!!
Want to join me? come on over!
If you see something you like or would like to host
a scrapping party contact me at
scrappy.stamper@yahoo.com

Have a crafty day!
~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love what you have done with this layout Pat. Your pictures look so nice with this paper. You have encouraged me to open up my new things and "consume" them instead of "collecting" them. lol

arlene said...

Glad to see one of us has finally gotten back into the "Groove". I'm enjoying what we have as this short season of summer and maybe I'll update if I can also figure out how to use the MAC we now have at home. I want my PC back.

BTW your layouts are awesome as always.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!