CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Viva Las Vegas...

I have been waiting to scrap these pictures since April!!
I could not find the right paper...well, I finally did!!
CTMH new paper Roxie is perfect!!
I have to say this is much better in person.
The colors are perfect together.
The layout idea is from Magic (still my favorite)
Out of the Hat page 82.

Here is a close up of page one...I used the new milepost shapes
and the letters are thickers (I was to lazy to use my new
CTMH cricut cartridge). I am trying to "consume" what
I have and NOT "collect" the stuff I have.

Page two...
I tried a new trick to add more photos.
I cut a 12 x 12 vertical pocket page protector
in half and then folded it accordion style.

Here is a close up of how the pages flip out...
I was able to add all the pictures I wanted and didn't
have to do another two page layout.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea.

I will be scrapping today with a couple of my scrappy
friends...hoping to get a few more layouts done today.

Let me know how I can help you get started preserving your
memories and creating beautiful books for your family
to cherish for years to come.

If you'd like to host a scrapping or card party contact me at
scrappy.stamper@yahoo.com

~Hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arlene said...

Gorgeous layout, love the flip page idea. I so need to take scrapbooking lessons from you, though once again the commute would be a bit much.

Looks like you had a wonderful time in Vegas and I can't wait to see your layouts from the wedding in Hawaii.

Sophie said...

great layout! amazingly beautiful paper pack.