CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The CTMH cricut cartridge is here...

WOW!! great news....
CTMH now has it's very own Cricut Cartridge...

I love love love it!!

Look at all the goodies that come with it!!


I had a few of my scrappy girls over for a preview
open house yesterday...
(Thank you ladies for coming over and all your wonderful
support!! I can't wait to get busy scrapping)
I made this pillow box using all the supplies that
come in the new cartridge grouping.



Here is a side view

and here are some of the fun flowers I made to
demonstrate how to make a few of the flowers.

I could just sit and play with the all day...I think I've used
my cricut more these last few days than I have since
I've had it!!!

Have a crafty day!!
~hugs Pat









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

great project! love those flowers...glad you had a wonderful day with those girls.

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just gorgeous!