CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge #35

I am finally getting back to playing
in the Christmas card challenge!!
If I continue to play for the rest of the year
I should have enough cards by Christmas...
This week was a sketch challenge .
Here is my take on the sketch. I used
kraft paper from CTMH to make the card
the dp is from CTMH (from last year)
the stamped image is from the CTMH idea book
D1494 Christmas Cheer.

I love the way this card turned out!!
I made four cards just like this.
Here is the sketch...

I hope to be creative today!!
I have lots of new stamps, paper and photos
to scrap.

Hope you all have a creative day!
~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

My dear you are so talented. Love that card.

Sophie said...

awe LOVE that you're already working on Christmas cards. oh yeah, great card too!

Alanna said...

Such an adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. I hope you will be able to play along the rest of the year.

Candace said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

Anonymous said...

super cute! thanks for participating in this week's CCC!