CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Family Time

I'm back!!!
It's been a long time since I've been crafty!!!
I haven't blogged since March!!! I just lost my
Mojo...I think I've kinda found it again.
I spent 3 days at CTMH convention last week and
I am feeling inspired again. I will be revamping my blog
this weekend (if I can figure out how to work all this stuff)
Here is a layout I did...

I used some old product I have had forever!!
I used a CTMH stamp for the "time" and my cricut
to cut out the numbers.

I will update my blog soon about all the new and fun
CTMH goodies...I should be getting my order
from convention tomorrow!!! I will be stalking the
Fed Ex truck tomorrow...and for sure I will post
sneak peaks at all the new product.
Have a great day!!
~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

love this layout..very fun!