CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Escape to Maui...

Happy Tuesday!!
I had two fabulous days of scrapping with my
friends...wish I could do it every weekend!
I am almost done with my Maui vacation pictures
(I took over a thousand pictures!)
I used the new Dreamin' paper pack from CTMH
(I made 3 two page layouts with this paper pack!!)
I love these pictures!! it was our first day in Maui.
The layout is right out of Magic.

here is a close up of page 1
I inked the new cork letters with chocolate, butterfly punch
is Martha Stewart, paper rosettes are from Tim Holtz
mini rosette die (thanks for "strongly" suggesting I need this
Monique!! I love it). I used scraps to make them.

page two
the brackets are from milepost shapes (ctmh)
I added a couple flip flaps so I could add a couple
more pictures.

using the flip flaps I was able to add 3 more photos to
my layout and a spot for journaling.

with the flaps open.

I have a couple more layouts to post...just need to
finish up a couple small details.
I will be crafting today...I need to play along
in a couple card challenges.
Happy crafting!
See you tomorrow!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

very cute layout...LoVe the paper rosettes! keep up the great work.