CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wisconsin

Happy Hump Day!!
I have been on a roll with my scrapping...
Thanks to Monique and Sylvia!
We have been scrapping like crazy!
This layout uses no dp only cardstock!!
WHAT?? I would never have scrapped that
way before! I am trying to get out of my box, trying
different things and I love it!
This layout is right out of an old CTMH idea book.
I think it's perfect and I love the color combo!

I used my cricut (art philosophy) to cut out the letters

I didn't journal...I think the title, calendar and
misc. word stamps say it all.

I am off to finish up another layout I started yesterday...
Yes, we had a last minute spur of the moment scrapfest
yesterday...
Have a crafty day!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

really loving this layout your put together. great embellishments! can't wait to scrap-lift this one from you next week....hehehehehe!