CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Life...

Well, I have been scrapping all week...
it's taken me 3 days to complete this layout!
I love these pictures...we took these in Hawaii.
My children were having fun dancing on the beach
at sunset and I loved watching them.
I used the new Dreamin paper pack from CTMH.
I used various sentiment stamps from CTMH
and I did the title and journaling on the computer.

I don't know why the color is off on these..
I tried taking pictures in different lighting
and this is the best I can get. :(
The base page is bamboo it is looking very yellow in this picture.

page two...

I had fun doing this...even if it took me 3 days!
it was so worth it.
Have a great Saturday!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

love this layout... amazing pictures!

Sherrie Medeiros said...

LOVE IT! Perfect paper for these pictures! Thanks for sharing.