CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo 203

It's Mojo Monday on Tuesday!
I still don't know why I can't copy the sketch
and save it to post on my blog...
but, you can go here to play along
in this weeks sketch.
Here is the card I made for this week.
I am sending this to my brother in laws
parents...they had us all over for a bbq a couple
of weeks ago.
I had a few CTMH scraps on my desk so
I used them to make this card.
The sentiment is from Card Chatter from CTMH
(I LOVE it) I have every single color of
ink...so, I decided to use a colored ink
(why do I have them all if they are just
going to sit on a self? right?)
The butterfly is a MS punch.

I wanted to give the butterfly some dimension
so, I punched two and used a pop dot and
added some stickles to the body.



I am off to get my workout in so I can come home
and get some more scrapping done!
I am so inspired with all the new goodies from
CTMH. I just want to sit in my scrap room all day and play
with my scissors, paper, stamps and ink!
Have a super crafty day!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sophie said...

love this card! great idea for the butterfly!

Olena said...

This is awesome card! Love it! Olena

arlene said...

Love the card, and so jealous that you're finding time to craft. Hoping I can get back to it soon as I miss my "coloring" time.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer.

From the Corner... said...

This is a whole lotta Thanks...LOVE that sentiment. Fun, fun, fun!