CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

you and me...

T.G.I.F.!!
I am looking forward to the weekend...
Here is another layout from our mini vacation to Wisconsin.
If I was caught up on my scrapping I would be so happy!!
I guess I am working backwards and everything in between.
I don't think I have ever been done with a whole year!!
Have you? I still have unscrapped photos from 2007!!
This paper is from My Minds Eye. I've had it for a few
months...I purchased it when it first came out.
I think it is perfect for these photos.

I used my cricut to cut out the big shape and the border,
Tim Holtz rosette die, the stars and arrow are from CTMH.

I used notice the details stamp from CTMH for the date.
I am loving that stamp set!! It has so many great
date stamps (you will be seeing that stamp a lot)

The little bit of journaling was done on my computer.
As you can see I got my husband to take a picture
with me of our feet only! He gave me a hard time
about it...but in the end I won!!

Have a crafty day!
~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

Sophie said...

great layout! love the feet picture by the river...too cute.