CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sweet Franchesca...

Almost the weekend!!!
I have been scrapping a little every day!!
I am using up lots of old paper, ribbon and lots
of embellishments.
I took these pictures of my BEAUTIFUL niece in
July at my grandmothers birthday party.
I have been wanting to scrap these just didn't have
the mojo...when my friend Monique was over the other
day she did a beautiful layout of her granddaughter using this
sketch...I loved it!! so, I used the same sketch.
I love the ribbon threaded thru the pictures!!! I would have
never thought to do that.

This paper is from My Minds Eye (love love love it)
I used some misc. ribbon, pearl swirls and of course had
to use some CTMH stamps.

The sentiment/title is from Heidi Swapp. I printed it
on transparency paper. The flowers are from Michael's
wedding department.

I just love her beautiful smile!!
Hope you have a great day!!
I am looking forward to the weekend...

Happy Crafting!
~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

No comments: