CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bridal Shower for Sophie

Happy Tuesday!
I have lots to post this week...I have been busy
scrapping with my friends. But, I have been a bad blogger!
Thanks for all the emails and phone calls
insisting I update my blog.
These pictures are from Sophia's Bridal Shower back
in August. I have had this layout done for a few weeks.
I think this paper is MME (sorry not sure).
Her wedding colors are black and white with a hint of pink
so, I thought this paper was perfect.

I used lots of tools on this layout. I used my cricut, ek punches
and Tim Holtz die to make the flowers.

I am so addicted to these flowers...I think I've used them
a lot this month...trying to move on and use other flowers.
(do you ever get hooked on something and use it over
and over and over?)

It is supposed to rain here for the next two days...
I love when it rains! that means comfy clothes, hot chocolate
and the fireplace!!
Have a scrappy day!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sophie said...

i LOVE this layout!! i think you out did yourself on this one...you did an amazing job with these pictures. i can see why you love those flowers. they are too cute! can't wait to see what you do with the wedding pictures.

City Girl Scrapper said...

love your layout Pat.. and the colors are great :)

MafiaPrincess13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MafiaPrincess13 said...

Super cute layout Fernando...I'm glad I made the blog yay...very awesome job beesh. :)

Sophie said...

hey i know MafiaPrincess13!! love seeing her on here..lol!