CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Kohler Village

Happy hump day!!
It's rainy and cold here (love the rain...don't like to drive in it)
Here is a layout that took me a LONG time to complete.
The paper is from MME I cut each flower out from the a sheet
of paper. Love the look but, it took FOREVER!!!
I am loving how it turned out.

We were in Kohler, Id a couple of months ago...I went for a
run and took a few pictures. The scenery was beautiful
lots of beautiful wild flowers.

Running thru this tree lined trail was AWESOME!!

I used Martha Stewart punche for the boarder and for
the butterfly.
This layout is really beautiful in person and I am so
glad I took the time to work on this and all the small
details.
Have a crafty day and stay dry!

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

such a beautiful layout! i'm loving the color combo too. great work as always, my lovely bridesmaid!

Frances said...

So aside from being known for making quality acrylic bathtubs and bathroom needs, Kohler also treasures the world of art!