CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge #47

Happy Friday!!
I am finally playing along in my favorite
Christmas card challenge...it's been a while
and I really need to finish up my Christmas
cards! So, I will be playing catch up. Isn't this
the reason we do a card or two a week so we don't have
to scramble when it gets close to the holidays?!
(I made four of these cards)
This weeks challenge was to use
two designer papers, ribbon and a bird.
You can play along here.

I am loving the brightness of this paper.
(I think I may have to order more)
All paper is from CTMH, sentiment is from A Muse
and the image is a digi (don't remember from where. Sorry)
I will be finishing up my Halloween cards today
and few layouts.
Have a crafty weekend!

~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

StephC said...

Adorable! Love the image! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

CarlaKH said...

too cute! I love that paper too! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Sophie said...

lovely Christmas card! can't wait to see what other cards you post. xo