CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Finally back to blogging...

Happy Hump day!!
I am finally back to blogging...I don't know how some of
you (my crafty friends) out there do it...
have a full time job, family and still find time to create
beautiful cards and layouts and still have time to update
your blog every day!!!
PLEASE share your secrets!!
Anyway, I am still playing catch up with this years
photos (and last year and the year before...)
This year I have to say one of my favorite subjects to
scrap is my newest niece Franchesca...

She is just adorable... Here is a close up of the first page

page two

I love scraping girly girl pages...
The paper is from MME and I love it!!
Well, I hope to be back tomorrow with another layout or
maybe some halloween cards I've made and have
not yet take photos of.
Have a crafty day!!

~hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

arlene said...

When you get the answers - Please share! I can't tell you the last time I made something crafty and/or updated my blog.

Summer was a whirlwind as will be the next couple of weeks. First up Grand Cayman (YEAH!!!!) and then Washington DC.

Maybe sometime around Thanksgiving I'll have a "free" moment

Hope all is well.

HUGS!!

Sophie said...

another amazing layout, Pat! love the color combo of this layout..she's just too cute and i can see why you love scrapping her. keep just the fantastic work and very happy to see a new post by you today.

Anonymous said...

nice dude !!! amazing

professional logo design