CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Finally scrapping again!!

Well, I am finally getting back on track...
My goal is to get at least one two page layout and
one card done a day (wish me luck)
Hopefully I can get caught up and stay that way.

Here is a layout right our of CTMH idea book.
I copied the layout and even used the exact same paper pack!
That made it so fast and easy.
I just may copy every layout in my ideas books to get
caught up. (have you seen the new book? lots of GREAT
layouts and ideas).

These pictures are from Christmas 2010 when my
grandmother was here from Utah visiting us.
Here is a close up of page one

page two

I used some thickers for my title.

Have a great day and happy scrapping!
See you tomorrow with another layout (fingers crossed)

~~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

No comments: