CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Holiday Cheer - Week 8

Happy Sunday!

This weeks Christmas Card Challenge is...
Coloring (colored pencils, copics, etc.)

You can go here to play along.
You have all week! come join the fun
and get your Christmas cards done for 2012.

I used Caroling Josh from Sparkle Creations rubber stamps
for this weeks card. the paper is from a paper
stack I got from Michael's before Christmas.
I used my copics to color (of course) I so
need/want to take a copics class.
That is on my wish/goal/bucket list for this year.

The sentiment is from CTMH.
I have been a very busy girl scrapping and
making cards...I have lots to post for this coming week...
I just need to take pictures and get it posted.
I am hoping to get back to a few other
challenges I have been missing.

I won't be crafting much today...
going to watch the 49'er vs Giants game.
I don't really care for football (LOL)
This is the second year I just picked any team to be "my" team
just to be opposite of my husband and daughter (they both love the game)
both of their teams are OUT and the team
I picked is still in!!! (who knew)
I only picked this team because I thought the QB was
kind of a cutie (HA! who knew he was so talented).
GO GIANTS!!

Have a fabulous day and I will see you tomorrow with an update.

~~~Hugs, Pat






Posted by Picasa