CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 10

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
GO GIANTS!!

This weeks challenge is create your own background.
You can go here to play along.

I was lucky enough to go to CHA this year with
Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.
(thanks a billion Sparks!! had a GREAT time)
I purchased this cute little polar bear and sentiment
stamp from Art Impressions (to be released soon)
the snowflake and Christmas tree are from CTMH.

I created my background using the snowflake stamp and
three different color inks. I stamped the tree
on white card stock and cut it out the polar bears are
pop dotted (you can really see the detail in this photo)
and of course colored the images using my copics.

Have a crafty day!!

~~Hugs, Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

wonderful card! the little polar bears are too cute. i'm going to play along this week, so wish me luck.