CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Finally a two page layout!

Well, I finally got around to scrapbooking!
I seem to have lost all my mojo!
I've sat in my scrap room the last two
days...trying to be creative.
I've have a lot of projects going just don't know
where to start and no mojo!
I pick something up and put it down and move
on to the next and the same thing!!
What do you do when/if that happens to you?

This layout is for my nephew...his birthday was
a few weeks ago. He wanted me to make his
cupcakes (loves my cupcakes)
He plays soccer so of course we went with that theme.

I used some old CTMH sports paper.

I used my cricut to cut out the stars and the banner
across the bottom.

I am hoping to find some mojo!!
PLEASE send me any extra mojo you may have laying
around that you are not using.

~Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great, Pat! The mojo thing comes and goes. But mojo or not, these are really awesome! I really need to work on my pages as well! I am soooooooooooooo behind!!!