CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 15

Happy Sunday!!
This weeks challenge is a photo inspiration.
You can go here to play along.
Come on you know you want to get started on
your Christmas cards for the year and what better
way than to do one or two or three cards a week or
every other week depending on how many you need.
Here is the ispiration.

And here is my cute card!! ( I think its super cute!)
as soon as I looked at this inspiration photo I thought of
this cute little stamp from Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.
 
I used my copics to color used some stickles and martha stewart
glitter for the cupcake, some fun new metal bling and ribbon
from CTMH.  I didn't use any dp only cardstock (that's very
rare that I do that). and I used my spellbinders for the oval
shape and pop-dots (which you can't tell I used in this photo).

Hope you all have a crafty creative day!!

~~Hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

StephC said...

Adorable card! I love how you used the SCRS image for your Christmas card. She's adorable. Well done!

Unknown said...

Great use of Cupcake Ruby! Great idea to remove the candle and use her on a Christmas card! Very creative, pat!