CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

A fun sketch...

Happy Thursday!!
It's so cold outside today I just want to stay in my pj's and craft!!
I made this layout a few weeks ago and I am just
now getting around to posting it!
I didn't even link it to the challenge (that's how behind I am).
I am so far behind in my postings...I had a couple
post scheduled that NEVER posted :(
For this layout I used CTMH Lucy paper pack.

Here is the sketch I used...
My sweet crafty friend Kim has a monthly sketch challenge.
You can use the sketch for a card or for a layout (like I did)
You can check out her blog here and check out this months
sketch and play along...

Have a crafty day!!
~~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome page, Pat! Oh I know exactly what you mean! I played a long a couple of challenges too but never posted my cards! Yes, I am way behind too!