CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 18

Happy Sunday!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend.
I had a wonderful weekend...on Saturday we welcomed
a new little bundle of joy to our family.
Her name is Aria and she is absolutely gorgeous!
(I will post pictures soon)

This weeks Christmas card challenge is a sketch (see below).
You can go here to play along.
I had fun with this card...

I am not sure where this image is from (sorry...I've had it in my RAK pile for a year.

I used stickles to color in her snowflake skirt, copics to color, buttons
and liquid applique on her sleeves.

Here is the sketch.


Come play along with us. It's a fun way to get started on
your holiday cards.

I am off to spend the day with my sister in law and her
sweet baby girl (I'm afraid I won't be getting much scrapping
or crafting done this week).

~~Hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

No comments: