CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 19

Happy Easter!!
Seems kinda weird posting a Christmas card on Easter Sunday! (LOL)
I will have a couple Easter posts later today or tomorrow
morning...
This weeks challenge is to use flower soft/flocking.
You can go here to play along.

Here is the card I made using flower soft.
Stamped image and sentiment is from CTMH.
I used some stickles and misc. ribbon & button.
Not sure what paper line this is...as I grabbed
from my scrap box. I colored the hat and
scarf with my copics and pop dotted them...
you can't tell that I stamped them on a separate piece
of paper, cut them out and then pop dotted them
onto image.

Hope you all have a blessed day with
your family!

Happy crafting!!
~~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

loving this card!!