CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Easter Peeps...

I am finally getting around to posting a couple of
Easter goodies I made this year.
I only made a few Easter cards...
they were so last minute.
I don't really like peeps (the candy)
my friend Julie loves them! so, when I received
my CTMH catalog this stamp set jumped out
at me and I knew I had to have it!!
You can't tell the center bunnie is popped up
with a new spring pop up from CTMH.

I made these cute little treat boxes for all
my nieces and nephews...
I used pop dots to place the bunnies on the box.
I used my art philosophy cricut cartridge from CTMH.

I filled them with lots of candy (I'm sure their parents loved it).
The green ribbon is from CTMH and the rest is from Michaels.
Hope you are having a crafty day.

~~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

i HEART our Easter card! thank you so very much for thinking of us this year. very cute baskets for the little ones.