CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge #27

Happy Sunday!!

Here we go with a new challenge for the week!
This week we our challenge is to make a card using only a Sentiment.
You can go here to play along.
Here is my card for this weeks challenge.

Sentiment and ribbon are from CTMH, paper is from my
misc. scrap box. 
This was a pretty easy card to make I think I will make a few
more like this for spares.
I have been doing a lot of scrapping...just to lazy to take
photos and upload :( I am trying to get better with updating my
blog...hopefully this week will be better and I will have
a few updates.

Have a great Sunday and Happy Crafting!!

~~Hugs Pat!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is beautiful and would have to be one of my most favorite Christmas quotes. Looking forward to playing along with you this month at CCC :)

Sophie said...

loving this card! can't wait to see your updates this coming week.