CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 28






    




 Happy Sunday!!!
Don't know what is going on with my blog!!!
I am having some serious problems :(

This weeks challenge is Woodgrain!!
And, I have to say it was a serious challenge for me!!
You can go here to play along.

I was missing my Sparkle Creations rubber stamps...
So, I decided to ink up this little guy (he is my favorite).
The paper is from a DCWV paper stack ( I was lucky it had this "woodgraine" 
paper in it.  Buttons and twine are from CTMH and sentiment is from 
My Sentiments Exactly.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!
I am looking forward to a crafty week!!

~~~Hugs Pat!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

great card! can't wait to see it in person on Tuesday. i'm off to look for paper tomorrow, and hoping to post a card in the afternoon.