CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 30

 Hello Sunday!!
It's time for a new Christmas card challenge.
This week our challenge is rolled flowers.
You can go here to play along.
Here is my card.




For this card I used Art Philosophy cricut cartridge from CTMH
to make my rolled flowers (very fast, easy and fun).
I added some pearl bling in the centers.
The paper is from ep (I was tired of the same old paper I've
been using so I ran out to my local (not so local) scrap store
and stocked up on some new fun finds) it is from 
the Holly Jolly Christmas line.
Image is a digi  and sentiment is from A Muse.
I used Martha Stewart tinsel glitter for the snowman and 
fun flock for the fur on her boots and of course 
copics to color.

Thanks for stopping by!
 Hope you have a fabulous week!!
Happy crafting!!

{{{Hugs}}}
Pat

1 comment:

Sophie said...

i love the mix of paper you used in this card. it's too cute!