CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge 29



 
(I don't know what is going on with blogger or maybe my computer!! 
I am having some serious issues!!!!)

Happy Sunday!!

This weeks challenge is to use stripes and dots.
You can go here to play along.
For this weeks challenge I used Believe paper, ribbon and 
button from CTMH.
The adorable stamped image is from Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.
Sentiment is from Michaels dollar bin.
I am hoping to get some serious scrapping done this week.
I have a few layouts done from the previous weeks...
just been to lazy to take photos and upload.
(maybe that will be one of my goals for this week)

Hope you all have a fantastic week!
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads and husbands out there.

{{{ HUGS }}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

very, very cute card this week!