CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 32

Another beautiful Sunday!!
Welcome to another great Christmas card challenge!!
This weeks challenge is a sketch (oh how I love sketches!!
it makes it SOOO much easier for me to make a card!!
I sometimes use card sketches for my scrapbook pages too!!)
You can go here to play along.
Here is my card for this weeks sketch.
I just love this color combo!!
The paper is from EP and my image is from
Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.
 
I used my spellbinders for the circles and added some bling.
Here is the sketch...
Come play along and get your Holiday cards done!!

Have a crafty day!!

{{{Hugs}}} Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Love this card.... the color combo is so pretty! It's so cheerful. I'll post my card tonight. Thanks for getting me to play along with you.