CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 33...

Happy Sunday!!
It's time for a new Christmas card challenge...
This weeks challenge is...
Emboss Resist.
WOW!! that was another challenge for me and
something I've NEVER done before!!
Of course I have all the tools and goodies
needed for this technique...just never tried
it before! I may have to try it a few more times
before I can say I love it or hate it.
Why not try it yourself and get a few
Holiday cards done.
You can go here to play along.

Here is my card...
Very simple.
I love the way it turned out!!

I may make a few more like this.

Have a crafty week!! I will continue
to work on my Puerto Rico vacation scrapbook.
I have been a very busy scrapper this past week...
pictures to be posted soon.

{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

lovely card! i don't have any of the stuff to emboss a card, but i'm going tonpost a holiday card anyway.

Kim x said...

Love the card, Embossed Resist is great, I love it.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx