CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

HUGE sale...

WOW!! 
I have finally cleaned out 
some of my old stamps!! I have been reorganizing my scrap room
and need to make room for all the new goodies 
I have been ordering.
I have a few stamps below...
all new stamps  $10.50
gently used stamps $5.00
and stamp organizers $6.50 (I have 9 left)

Leave a comment with your email if you are interested and
I will paypal you.

Thank you and I hope you find something you want
or could use!!
My stamps would love to go to another
loving home!! 

{{{Hugs}}} Pat













































 Thank you!! and happy shopping!!





6 comments:

City Girl Scrapper said...

Hey Pat... I would like the "joyful jar" and "find your style" stamp sets..

Sophie said...

hey Pat, i'll take the "let them eat cake" stamp and a box if you have any leftover. thanks!

Leah said...

I would like coffee shop if still available. thanks
leahscrapbook@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi - I am interested in these:
A Melody
Dream Wishes
Simple Beauty
Rustic Flowers
Be True
and a box or two.

sgrofamily at gmail dotcom

Anonymous said...

I am interested in buying Piece of Cake, Wicked. And a couple of boxes if you still have them...thanks! Joebrenprice@aol.com

Marcela en Exitos 93.9 said...

HI! I follow you on Instagram!

Do you still have the following available;
It's your day
Tender tags
Baseball
The simple things

Thanks!! Xoxox

Bellamarci
Mluevanos109@gmail.com