CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 34

Hello!!
Welcome to my blog...
I have been a very busy scrapper these last couple of weeks.
I am almost done with my Puerto Rico scrapbook!!
I can't wait to start sharing my layouts with you.
I am hoping to start updating Monday or Tuesday!!
It has been my goal to finish this and NOT start or
finish any other project and believe me I have lots
started and lots to be started!!
This weeks challenge is a window card...
You can go here to play along.
Its a fun way to get your holiday cards done come join the fun!!

Here is my "Window" card.
This was a fun challenge it made me think
outside my box.
The inside of the card.

supplies used: CTMH cardstock & ribbon, stamped image is
from Sparkle Creations Rubber stamps, dp is from EP, colored with
my copics and of course some stickles.
I hope you all have a crafty day and week!!
Thanks for stopping by.

{{{HUGS}}}
Pat  


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

great card, Pat! loving the new format/style of how your posting your photos. thanks for sharing!