CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

A birthday card...

I am finnally getting around to making a few birthday cards!!
I've been busy with my scrapbooking and Christmas
card challenges that I have let my misc. card
stash dwindle down to nothing!!
I have NO birthday cards!!

I am playing along in Sparkle Creations rubber stamps
challenge this week...
This week is a fun sketch.
You can go here to play along!!
deadline is Sunday,  August 12 @ 9 pm.

Here is my card...I LOVE this new image from
Sparkle Creations rubber stamps!!
I am sure I will be inking her up A LOT!!

Paper is from My Minds Eye - lime twist
(I so need to use up my 6 x 6 paper packs).

I hope to get back to posting on a regular basis...
(if not every day at least two or three times a week).

I am off to bake cupcakes and hopefully get
some crafting done today!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just darling, Pat! Love the bright, fun colors!