CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 36

Happy Sunday!
It's time for a new challenge.
This week our challenge is...
Use something NEW
You can go here to play along.

Here is my card...
I used a "NEW" stamp set from
CTMH
and I tried  something "NEW" making a card
with NO cardstock or any other type of paper.
I am LOVING the look of this clean and simple card.
I will have to use this technique again!!

All supplies used are from CTMH
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you play along in this weeks challenge!

Happy Crafting!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Very, very cute! I need to work on my card tomorrow.

judit said...

Hi Pat, I have finally found your blog! Wonderful card, love those bright colours and the ribbon! hugs, judit x