CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 46

Happy Sunday funday!!

We are getting close to the end of our Christmas card challenges
for this year!! I can't believe how fast this year flew by!!
ONLY six more weeks left to play along and get
your Holiday cards made for this year.
I have over 75 cards made this year and
with six weeks left WOW!! I wil probably have 87
cards made if I continue to make two of each!!
I guess EVERYONE I know will be getting a card this year!!

This weeks challenge is a fun sketch!
You can go here to play along.

Here is my card for this week,

Isn't she the cutest thing ever!!

And here is the sketch.
 
Hope you all decide to play along in this weeks challenge!
Can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!!
 Have a crafty Sunday!!
I know I will be having fun in my scrap room today!!

{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Waseem said...

This is so cute and beautiful card you have shared...like the paper and the color you used for it..what if you use Gift Card envelopes for it.

Sophie said...

great card! i really love using brown/red color combo during the Christmas holidays.

Unknown said...

Challenges gives a chance to everybody to show it`s best and always comes up with master pieces like that....