CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 47

Happy Sunday!!

I have been on vacation for the last five days!!
My husband and I went to Cabo San Lucas
for a mini vacay!! Today is our travel back
home day...
I can't wait to scrap and share my photos with you all!!
Where is your favorite place to vacation?

Hope you all are having a great day!!
This weeks challenge is BOWS.
You can go here to play along.

I wanted to make my bow the focal point.
Here is what I came up with...tell me what you think.


EVERYTHING used on this card is from CTMH.
I hope you join us in this weeks challenge ONLY
five more weeks of challenges left.

Happy Crafting!!
{{{HUGS}}}
Pat



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pia S said...

WOW - this is simply gorgeous! It's such a great idea to have kept this design so clean so that the beautiful ribbon gets the attention it deserves!
PS: I case you're not aware of it - you've got word verification turned on...

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card. Kim

Sophie said...

i love the ribbon on this card! really makes this card look elegant.