CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 48

It's Sunday funday!!
Well, it's Sunday funday at my house...my husband
is lounging on the couch watching football and I be
in my happy place (my scrap room) crafting all day.
Hope you are doing what love today.

This weeks Christmas card challenge is...
Cut it out & Pop it up
You can go here to play along.

For this challenge I used some scraps from an old
6x6 echo park paper stack.  I cut this cute little
image out and popped her up on the brown card stock
(You can't really see it in this picture)

Sentiment is from CTMH.
I have been trying to color black hair forever!!
I only always color my images with black hair...because that's
the color of my hair.
I am still having trouble with the highlighting.  So, if any of you
out there have any tips, suggestions or tutorials on black hair
coloring please HELP!!

Hope you have a very crafty day!!

{{{Hugs}}}

Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

what a lovely little card! i can only color brown hair well, but black is a whole other story. good luck, but i think her hair looks great!