CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge week 51

Happy Sunday!
We are almost at the end of this years Christmas card challenges.
WOW!! how time flies...I can't believe it's been a year!!
I am looking forward to a new year of challenges.
I am excited to announce that I will be on the design team for
another term!! (doing the happy dance)

This weeks challenge is double embossing..
You can go here to play along.
You still have time to get those last minute cards done!!

Here is my card...you can't tell from this photo that
the red and white papers are embossed.
I tried several different ways to take the picture
and I could not get the red to show that it is embossed.


I love this cute image and sentiment from MFT.
Paper is from my scrap pile (I promise you it is getting
smaller by the week...pretty soon I won't even have
a scrap pile).

Well, I am off to make a few Thanksgiving cards so
I can get them in the mail on Monday morning!
I have been going back and fourth on making them or not.

Happy Crafting!!
{{HUGS}}

Pat
Posted by Picasa

No comments: