CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge week 52

Happy Sunday!!

I can't believe this is the last challenge of the year!!
52 weeks of challenges made this year go FAST!!

I am looking forward to another 52 weeks of challenges...
Yes, I will be returning for another round on the
Christmas card challenge design team!!

This weeks challenge is paper piecing.
You can go here to play along.

Here is my last Christmas card for the year.

I paper pieced her hat, leggings, jacket and boots.
I love this cute image from MFT.
My sentiment is from Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.

I am hoping to get caught up on a few other projects this week and
hopefully get my December daily base pages done!

Have a great day!!

{{HUGS}}

Pat
Posted by Picasa

No comments: