CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April Monthly page layout


Here is my April monthly calendar page layout...

I used CTMH Creative Basics Boom Di Ada Collection. I wasn't sure If I liked this paper....I love it now that I've used it!! I may do a couple more layouts with this paper.

I used my Cherish book...A New Perspective page 58, Olive ink, sugar coated brads and Friendship word puzzle. The picture was taken on April 12, 2008 at The Wine Stop...we went wine tasting...yummie!!

I'm glad I finally did this page!!! now I have to work on everything we did in April....

I will do my May page next then I will go back and work on the pages in between the months...then I'll be caught up again (for this year!)

If any of my girls (from our monthly group) wants this page kit let me know.

I will be back later or in the morning....I'm off to scrap!!

Pat

p.s.,
Can you tell this is taken with my new camera....I love it!!! the pictures are much better!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

julie said...

I love it! I love the frames that is a great idea, I see your back to inking. Cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this layout...great colors...I can't wait to work on it!

Shannon Niziolek said...

Wow!! That is a beautiful page!

Thanks for sharing it! =)

-Shannon