CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barbella - BCC28

Here is my card for the color challenge this week...

Colors for this challenge are: Autumn Terracotta, Outdoor Denim & Dutch Blue The paper is all CTMH - Enchanted & Serendipity. The paper flowers are from Bazzill, stamp set used is Legendary Moments.

Now I must get to my scrapbooking!!

I was never a card maker!! now look at me!! This is all I do!! (LOL) at least I have cards for every occasion (if and when I need one)

Pat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a cute card!

julie said...

Great card luv the colors!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

another great card....as always! :)

Jena said...

Great card! I love how you mixed those two paper packs - I never would have thought to put them together, but they look great! TFS!