CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BCC29




Today's color challenge was to use kiwi, topiary, watermelon & blush...
This is what I came up with!! I think she's cute.

I used CTMH inks, the solid card stock is CTMH and the DP is from making memories, sentiment is CTMH June Word Puzzle.

I love these color challenges...come play!! If you don't have the exact colors use colors that are close or just use what you have...two different pinks and two different greens.

I still have Marjorie's color challenge to do...this one has me stumped!! I just keep looking at the colors on my desk hmmmm!! I think I'm going to do a layout for this one. I have so much to scrapbook I don't know where to start!! Since it is cold and rainy here I think I'll just scrap!!

Have a good evening!

Pat



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

julie said...

Isn't that usually what we do "play the day away"!!!

I love the argyle print!!

Jenn said...

Adorable! Love the green and pink argyle paper!!! Too cute!!! :D