CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC #29


I'm back!! Happy Monday everyone!!
I hope you all had a great weekend...
So, this is the sketch challenge for this week...why don't you play along. It's lots of fun!! All you have to do is make a card that resembles this sketch...use your imagination and create...you can use any paper, inks & embellishments. Come on play!!

If you do play please let me know so I can add a picture of your card here.

I look forward to these challenges every Monday. Thanks Jamie!!!

So, now that you know what the sketch is...

here's mine....



















I used scraps from my scrap bin...I don't remember where this paper is from...sorry.

Sentiment is from Fiskars clear stamps.
Anyway, I am off to play I have a couple more color challenges to play in. I may be back tonight to update or first thing in the morning!!

p.s. I love my new camera!! I have to learn how to use it!! it's my first digital SLR camera.

Have a great afternoon and keep on scrappin!!!

Pat



Here is Sophia's card!!!

Thanks for playing Sophia!

She used for every occasion for the sentiment and free spirit for the swirl stamps, pansy purple ink (all from Close to My Heart) paper from Michael's.

Great job!!

Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
julie said...

Love the different petals, always trying to think of a new way to use flowers.

Love it!!!!!