CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

San Diego - 2 page Layout


I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!!

I've neglected my blog for a couple days...I haven't really been in a creative zone!! so much to do not enough time.
This is a 2 page layout I did of my weekend in San Diego (I will have a couple more pages to add to this...we went to Sea World)

I used CTMH serendipity paper, the layout is from Imagine I also used my cricut opposites attract cartridge. This is a pretty simple page...I didn't use to many embellishments (that's a first) LOL!!


Here is a closer look at the left side of the page...




Posted by PicasaRight side of the page....Now that I see these on the blog I think they are a little to plain!? hmmm maybe I'll add to this later.
Have a great evening!! I maybe back later...I think I've got the creative bug again!! I'm waiting for our color challenge from Margorie...as soon as she posts it I will play then I will post whatever I made. It may not be till wednesday...I'm going to Disneyland on Tuesday!!
Pat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great layout....love the paper!

sophie

Stacy said...

I love the layout! can't wait to see the one about Sea World.

julie said...

Leave it alone, it looks great, sometimes less is more!
I like the paper.

Jenn said...

Love your LO, and I also love that paper! :D