CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella Color Challenge 27


This week's color challenge is to use -
Pansy Purple, Pink Carnation & Orchid Bouquet
I used javabella - all cardstock is CTMH patterned paper is from enchanted level 2 paper pack.
I also used stickles...of course (just call me glitter girl).
This card reminds me of my BFF Julie...
I will probably send this to her (she ALWAYS appreciates my work)
Have fun stamping and creating!!! I'm sure I'll be back later or tomorrow...I'm in such a crafty mood today!! I just want to keep scrappin and I need to make Mother's Day cards!!! (I'm a little behind...it's the Bella's fault!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their blinging outfits! What a great card.

Sparks

Jenn said...

lovely card!!! :D

Nancy said...

the glitter is soooo cute, it really pops off the page even through the photo. Another perfect card Pat!!