CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC#28




Good Morning Everyone!!!
Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!

Here is today's BSC...

My camera is not working very well today!! It started acting up yesterday...so you know I'm pretty sad I didn't get any pictures for Mother's Day!!


For this card I used CTMH Floral Tapistry paper, June word puzzle stamp set for sentiment, chalk pencils and blending pen to color in, ribbon is from ctmh ribbon rounds, flowers are bazzill and brads are sugar coated.


I'm sure I will be back later with Marjorie's color challenge (for CTMH) and Sparkle's BCC...I can't wait

Have a great day and thanks for looking!!


Pat

3 comments:

julie said...

Luv the card, how bout some graduation and father day cards, it's the season!!!!

Hey did I just give you a challenge!!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful as always! Great idea for mom's day!

Anonymous said...

this is soooo cute!